Apply at www.disasterassistance.gov … If you have computer access, this is the easiest and quickest way to apply!!
Toll Free: 1-800-462-7585
When you apply FEMA will ask the following questions:
- The address of your damaged home
- Names of people living in your household
- A description of your disaster damages
- Insurance Information
- Social Security Numer
- A Telephone # where FEMA can reach you or leave a message
- An address where you can receive mail
- If you’d like to receive funds electronically, have bank information available
When you apply you will be given a FEMA Application #! Make sure you keep this information for your records.
Insurance is essential in any recovery process. If you have been affected by the Disaster, make sure you file the claim with your agent/insurance company!!
Only damages NOT Covered by your insurance can qualify for FEMA Disaster Assistance! Duplicate insurance benefits are not permissible by law!